Thursday, August 16, 2012

EasyCanvasPrints Winner!

***UPDATE*** I never heard from Stephanie, so we have a new winner, comment #12 TAMAR, who plans to put a family photo in the family room. Tamar left her email address, so I have contacted her to confirm the win. Thanks again to everyone who entered!

Congratulations to STEPHANIE who posted, "I would put a picture of my son on it and I would put in on the fireplace." She won a free 8"x10" print from EasyCanvasPrints.com. Stephanie, your email address wasn't in your post or on your blogger profile. Please contact me by 10:00 p.m. central time on August 19, or I will have to choose another winner.

CrazyKittyChick chose to print a photo of her cat Kali.
EasyCanvasPrints puts photos on canvas, so that they look like fine works of art. The company provided me with a complimentary print to review, and it looks really good. It turns an ordinary snapshot into an heirloom piece, something you can be really proud to display.

Stephanie, I'm sure your son's picture is going to look fantastic over your fireplace!

If you are looking for a nice gift or something to hang on the wall at your home or office, look through your photos and find one you can turn into a beautiful piece of art at EasyCanvasPrints. The company also prints business signs and banners through its sister site BuildASign.com. So, pretty or practical, if you have large-format printing needs, please check out what one of those sites can do for you.

0 comments: