|If you don't win, Amazon has a great price.|
Last month, I was lucky enough to win Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Ultimate Edition DVD. Not only did I win one copy, the company gave me two copies, so I could share one with a friend. The people I know who like Harry Potter already have the movie, so I have decided to share it by having a giveaway.
First, let me tell you a little about this boxed set, because it's much more than the movie. Here's a list of the extras included in this 3-disc set:
- Creating the World of Harry Potter Part 3: Magical Creatures
- Tour Nick Dudman’s Creature Shop
- An Interview in Spanish with Alfonso Cuarón
- 3 Vintage TV Specials
- Additional Scenes
- Creating the Vision: Interview with J.K. Rowling and the Filmmakers
- Conjuring a Scene: Creating Buckbeak and the Dementors for the Screen
- Johnny Vaughan and the Shrunken Head Lead Raucous Interviews with the Cast
- Self-Guided Tours of Honeydukes and Professor Lupin’s Classroom
- Meet the Animal Trainers in Care of Magical Creatures
- 3 Challenges/Games
- 48-Page Creatures Photo Book with Rare Images from Years 1-7
- Year 3 Lenticular Card
- Two in a Series of Character Cards: Hermione Granger & Sirius Black
MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment on this post telling me what is your favorite movie with a cat in it and why. If your email is not visible on your GFC profile, please leave it in your comment.
EXTRA ENTRIES: For each item you complete, leave another comment here and be sure to include the link to your tweets.
*follow CrazyKittyChick on Twitter (+1)
*tweet this message: Enter to win Harry Potter 3 Ultimate DVD set from @crazykittychick http://crazykittychick.blogspot.com/2011/01/win-with-crazykittychick.html (+1 daily)
(Through 1/13 you could earn an extra entry by voting for my video in the CBS/Big Bang Theory
Soft Kitty video contest, however round 1 voting is now over and I didn't make the finals.)
Eligible comments must be made no later than 11:59pm ET on January 22, 2011. Entrants must be 18 or older, with shipping addresses in the United States or military APO/FPO addresses. One winner will be selected by random drawing on January 23 and notified by email. Winner must respond to this email with mailing address within 72 hours or another winner will be selected. DVD set will be sent media mail.